25 Mar Covid-19 Work Guidance
COVID-19 Business Update 25/03/20
We are still here to assist you!
Plumbing and heating engineers have been identified as key workers and therefore Aspire will continue to offer a reactive EMERGENCY service for the following reasons:
- No heating or hot water
- Sanitation issues including blocked sinks, baths and toilets
- Water leaks that are not containable for a period of time
- A faulty or unsafe gas appliance that is needed for daily living I.E. a gas boiler
- Faulty appliances that are your only access to safe sanitation I.E. a broken electric shower
- Boiler replacements where no type of repair is possible (even temporary) and you have no other access to heating or hot water.
- Landlord Gas safety certificates (where they are due to expire within 4 weeks) we will still carry out a boiler service if this is at the same time as a gas safety inspection.
Aspire will prioritise our services for the following groups:
- People identified as a key workers I.E. NHS worker (proof required)
- People that are classified as vulnerable
- People aged over 70
- Existing Aspire customers
Please continue to contact our office as normal though email and phone 0131 555 2416 you will be diverted to our office staff working from home, we are also still accepting payment via credit and debit card.