PLEASE READ FULLY.
- For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions the following words shall have the following meanings:
(a) “The Company” refers to Aspire Trade Services Ltd.
(b) “The Customer” refers to the person or organisation for whom the Company agrees to carry out works & supply materials.
(c) “The Engineer” refers to the representative appointed by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse or decline work at its own discretion. Where the Company agrees to carry out works for the Customer, those works shall be undertaken by the designated operative of Company at its absolute discretion.
- HOURLY RATE WORK:
The Company charges a minimum of £80.00 + VAT for all booked appointments which entitles the Customer up to one-hour labour, time exceeding one hour is charged in 15-minute increments, materials will be charged as used
- The company requests that invoices are settled within 5 days of receipt.
- Conditions of work:
i. Mains water pressure in your property is the responsibility of your water supplier and existing pipework is not covered by the Company when existing pipework is moved to mains pressure.
ii. The Customer will be responsible (at their own cost) for preparing the property for the supply of the services, where necessary, making safe any appliances or equipment, removing any items from the areas in the property where The Company will be performing the services, covering any items, furniture or fittings which you will not be moving, to protect them from dust or dirt, as well as for securing or removing any valuables, breakables or sentimental items by the date and time when The Company is due to commence the works..
iii. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange for floorboards to be lifted if access is required beneath them to render a repair prior to commencement of work.
iv. All remedial works, such as plastering, painting, tiling, bricking up, boxing-in are the responsibility of the customer following a boiler installation.
v. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide clear access to the area to be worked on prior to the engineer arriving on site
- The company ensures all engineers are Gas Safe Registered under Aspire Trade Services Ltd.’s Gas Safe Registration Number: 541860.
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay or for the consequences of any delay in performing any of its obligations if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond its reasonable control, the Company shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations.
- We reserve the right to collect unpaid debts using a Debt Collection Agency, Scott & Co.